Wednesday, July 1, 2020

How can I read 7 books per month as a medical student?


How can I read 7 books per month as a medical student?
Some 5steps get me to succeed in reading.
So before we jump to the point lets me introduce myself first.
I'm  Royal. I'm a years4 medical student in IU. The life of a medical student is really hard to go through our goals but I'm really enjoying my life so much because I do with what I want to be. So let's jump into it.
1.Previews the Content: Before you pick up every book you should be Preview content to make sure what the content you need because the author already guides what you want to read. As the student or Reader should be understood the author's structure the text that makes your essay start.
2. Choose the content: The Reader they not always start with the first section or start with the first page, So what you need to do? Select what the content you want to read first and previews page that how many pages that the author writing per point. so now, you know how many pages that the book has. you should be a set time to finish at one time. Not like keep reading tomorrow or next time like that.
3. Reading the book: At this point, I divide into two sections. I should remember this.
1 Section: Read for information 
2 section: Read for understanding
Read for information is one that you just read for relaxation, in the free time, enjoy with life drink coffee, on the bus. you just read for getting information to keep in your head and use it when you need that information.do not read every word. It's really helpful when you read a lot.
Read for understanding: as a student in the class, library, for the exam, you should read every word in the book for help to understand the meaning and try to reread again until you understand all the main points.
4. Keep away all your interruption: So if you want to focus on something your mind we don't think outside of your brain.(keep your mind in your brain). Leave the phone away from your desk or turn off your phone, keep silent because it can make noise to distract your focus on. but some students they're listening to music while reading include me. because I think that music can make me feel fresh and by cutting noise if I read the book outside.
5. Summary: After you finish reading the book takes a few seconds with handwriting. It will help to recall all information that you already read but after you pick up the pen to write and you lose every word. you still not focus enough while reading. so for the compensation, you should be read again and note it down below the page.
To be continue




No comments:

Post a Comment

URINARY RETENTION and CYSTOSTOMY | MRKH

URINARY RETENTION and CYSTOSTOMY Acute retention of urine is an indication for emergency drainage of the bladder. If the bladder cannot be d...