Thursday, July 2, 2020

5 Practical Ways to Improve your time management as The Medical Student

Do you often feel stressed out with too much work or too many responsibilities? As time passes, do you feel like you have more tasks on hand than you have time to do them?

The trick is to organize your tasks and use your time effectively to get more things done each day. This can help you to lower stress levels and improve your productivity both at work and at home.

Time management skills take time to develop and will look different for each person. Finding what works best for you and your busy schedule is key here.

To get you started, here are 10 ways to improve your time management skills and increase productivity.

5 Practical Ways to Improve your time management as The Medical Student

1. Create a schedule: For me, I always make the list every night before bed. It's helping me a lot by wake up know what to do every morning. if you feel don't know how to create a month or year schedule just make a day by day. Make a month schedule it calls a long time setting for getting done your job. Making a year or set a goal to accomplish your goal is required your deep mindset to achieve it.befor you jump into it just prepare a list to do every day.
2.start early: Most successful people have one thing in common they start their day early as it gives them time to sit, think, and plan their day. In my schedule, I prepare to wake up every 5Am morning. The first month I put the alarm to wake me up, So after that, I can wake up without an alarm. and it's helping me a lot, I have 2hours before I'm going to school and I can prepare the lesson, make questions to ask professionals for getting more knowledge besides the book.and also I have breakfast done at home.
3. Break Multitasking: As a medical student, or colleague they have multitasking in the day. like a have on this day so a lot of lessons I'm not yet done but still working on it because I already set the time to finish from time to time. I should follow step by step, don't think like you have a lot of work or many programs, and still thinking about it without a separate task to complete. your job never is done because you did not break the multitask into small things. For example, if today I have 4 subjects to study. I take 2 subjects to prepare in the evening and two more do in the morning. so I can prepare all the subjects before starting class.
4. Take regular breaks: if you feel tired or stress, just take a break in a few seconds ( 5 to 10 minutes) for relaxation or talking with friends or with family if you at the company talking to the worker for reducing you a bad feeling. choose the good friend to talk what your bad thought. and then come back to work until you have done your project.
5 learn to say no: if your friend call to have dinner or travel but your job not yet done.try to say no to make you still working on your job and in order to accomplish your goal. everyone scare to as no with your best friend but you have to do that and tell the true story to a friend or delay your meeting to today or next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

URINARY RETENTION and CYSTOSTOMY | MRKH

URINARY RETENTION and CYSTOSTOMY Acute retention of urine is an indication for emergency drainage of the bladder. If the bladder cannot be d...