Monday, June 29, 2020

How can you get into study Medicine In Cambodia?


How Can you get into study Medicine In Cambodia?
Public by IU Medical Student 
Hello, Friend My name's Royal. I'm a years4 Medical Student at the International University of Cambodia.
Today, I go to Show you How can I get into medical Students.
High School undergraduate 
I graduate high in 2016. In that year I so stressed with many lessons but it was really helpful for me to study medicine. Now, Lat's talk about How can I passed high school education. From the first day of high school student undergraduate. I really focus on 7 subjects to be the final exams. There are Math, Khmer, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, and English. but if you are the social class will have no taking biology, chemistry physics to the final exam. Do you know what is the best score to take during the exam if you are a science class? It's in Math. Math is the top score. It's 125pound. But I not always study only math because if I do that I'm not got a good score at that time.so if you want to get the good grades you should learn all subjects like I talk above.
High school Graduate 
Ohh, So thankful to myself that I passed high school. but I not got Grade A. but anyway, my grade also can happy for medical school. This is the second time, I'm not talking to my friends, Travel, Go to the beach even my family too because I still focus on my subjects and research on the university. In 3moths after I finished high school. At this time you really study hard more high school 2 or 3times because this is the only opportunity to study medicine by study hard. In my advice, you should focus on 3subjects for the medical school exam. There are Math, Chemistry, and biology.
If you are the foreigner Student 
I really recommend studying at IU because it's my college. No, I'm joking, Because this college really good for you to take a scholarship and also we are using English to study medicine. 
How to apply for MBBS in Cambodia 
The candidate applying for medicine at the University of Cambodia should fill the application with their background information included, an essay written on the prescribed topic in the language or in English.
.Candidates are also asked to submit a national ID card(Passport ID)
.High school exit examination score report(10th and 12th mark sheet)
.For international students, certificate is required to prove you proficiency in the national language that is Khmer. for which, you can get trained easily in Cambodia or India.
.Any students who has passed the higher secondary grades can apply for MD at the University of Cambodia.
.The universities also provide a foundation year program to ensure your foundation for the bachelor's degree in many courses, some of which are dentistry, medicine, pharmacy, etc.
The next episode is How to study medicine in IU?๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment

URINARY RETENTION and CYSTOSTOMY | MRKH

URINARY RETENTION and CYSTOSTOMY Acute retention of urine is an indication for emergency drainage of the bladder. If the bladder cannot be d...