Friday, July 3, 2020

A day in the life of the Medical student In Cambodia|Royal


A day in the life of the medical student in Cambodia
Hello Friends, I'm Royal.I'm a years4 medical student in IU. Today, I'm going to talk about my productivity in the life of a medical student.
Usually, I wake up at 5am in the morning to review my lesson for study in the next 2houre. Hey, But sometimes I really lazy too much about waking up at 5am because this time I'm interested in my time to sleep but in order to become a doctor. I push myself to study at this time because I won't waste my time so much on bed.
After, I review the lessons 1:30 hours, Now is 6:30am. I take a bath to make my body clean and after that I make a little breakfast give energy to me to study online 5hours from 7am until 12am in the Covid-19 situation because Normally, I study in class at that time and talked to my friends but now study online, stay at home a whole day but I still enjoy with my lesson and making the video for youtube like this. If you not to subscribe to my channel pleases click this SUBSCRIBE to keep talk latter and stay contact.
After, I finish an online class at 12am. I take rest a little bit and then make some eggs with rice and drink coffee give me more energy to study after launch. I spend 6hours to research my lesson after finished online class in the morning because I do not yet remember and understand the lesson well. 
During 6hours for restudy, I separate into two parts the first 3hours for dermatitis. I read for a book related to dermatology and take some notes on flashcards to make sure I remember this lesson next 3houre. I'm really tired. I make some coffee by myself and some snacks to release my stress until 6pm.
I'm not going anywhere because COVID-19 so I do exercise at home 30minute, watch a movie and have dinner.
Now's. 8:30pm. I study English because my English language is not yet good at all. I spend 1:30houre to study online from youtube until 10pm. On-time to go to edit my video. I work on this youtube channel 3hour per day to edit and upload to my youtube channel to help motive study and the video kind of study with me, or a day in the life medical study.
If you interest in my content, please give me a like and subscribe to watch in the next video bye-bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment

URINARY RETENTION and CYSTOSTOMY | MRKH

URINARY RETENTION and CYSTOSTOMY Acute retention of urine is an indication for emergency drainage of the bladder. If the bladder cannot be d...